Well it is nearly 1 year to the day that the Supreme Court handed down Facebook.
I’ve seen a of other firms putting out content related to the opinion and its impact, but I know you’re waiting to hear from the Czar himself on it.
No worries. Just one week from today I’ll be presenting the definitive look at the impact of the Supreme Court’s monumental ruling on the TCPA’s ATDS landscape.
Spoiler alert: cases holding that a system must randomly generate phone numbers don’t have it quite right.
Make sure you know the REAL score and don’t get mislead by anyone jumping to conclusions. In TCPAWorld you DO sometimes need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.
- What is the impact of Facebook on predictive dialers and autodialer campaigns one year later–is it finally safe to use this technology, or is the risk still too high?
- Are click-to-dial systems really dead in light of Facebook and what’s the importance of “human selection” in choosing a manual dial solution?
- How are courts dealing with Fn7 arguments and can business rules and prioritization settings overcome these arguments?
- What dialers have been found to be ATDS? Which have been found to be safe?
- How does Florida and Oklahoma fit into the mix?
- Is the text channel still the safest outreach method?
I’ll be teaming up with my good friend Aaron Weiss to provide 360 degree analysis and a truly deep dive into these issues. We’ll break down all the trends and give you ACTIONABLE information and critical take aways.
Huge registration for this thing.
Don’t miss it.