Thanks to all the folks that just attended the webinar breaking down the huge Facebook opinion. It was a tremendous panel and so many great questions. Dozens and dozens of questions asked.
Unsurprisingly the conversation began to skew toward the need for consent–even in the post-Facebook world. Well we have you covered.
We received tremendous feedback and acclaim from our first Masterclass and be sure to tune on on April 7, 2021 for the second class in the series. Here’s the blurb:
Texting Masterclass, Series Part 2: TCPA Mobile Marketing Best Practices to Safeguard Business from Class Actions
Esteemed speakers Eric J. Troutman, Czar of TCPAWorld, Drips CEO AC Evans, Puja Amin of LoanDepot and our own Neal Kent will take you on a deep dive into the legal issues surrounding text message marketing. Mobile marketers will get the essential knowledge needed to comply with the TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act). Learn how to safeguard your business against TCPA litigation and multi-million dollar class actions.
Topics to be covered:
* SCOTUS Facebook Decision
* Text messaging under the TCPA: Specific provisions applicable to texting
* Texting equipment covered by the TCPA
* Consent for marketing vs. informational texts
* Exceptions to written consent requirements
* Revocation of Consent
* Special issues such as:
* Reassigned numbers
* Who is the Sender? platforms & apps
* One-time texts
* Ringless voicemail and sound boarding issues
* State laws governing text messages
* DNC and other telemarketing law considerations for text marketing
* Petitions to Federal Communications Commission (FCC) specific to texting
For those of you that attended the webinar today and still had questions feel free to shoot me an email email@example.com
I’ll get through them as quickly as possible.
Much love TCPAWorld.