Editor’s Note: I can’t even spell masterclass I think the word is so dumb. hahhaha
You woke up this morning thinking it was just another week–but its not. Its MASTERCLASS week!
Join us this Wednesday for the big buyer’s-side Masterclass on TCPA consent powered by DNC.com and Squire Patton Boggs.
This is going to be another amazing show–incredible how much buzz this series has created BTW– with loanDepot’s Puja Amin taking the lead and providing tips tricks and best practices for folks who are interested in successfully buying (and selling) COMPLIANT leads in today’s crazy tight regulatory environment.
You know loanDepot looks to do things the right way and Puja (Queenie!) has agreed to help share some of the secret sauce here to help buyer’s understand what they should be looking for when selecting vendors, reviewing possible leads, etc.
Here’s a quick synopsis:
And of course that’s just the start of our jam-packed Second Quarter of Compliance Series (TM). Here’s what else we have on the book already:
- May 10-11,2021: I’ll be speaking on a panel at PACE DC Summit (more details soon.)
- May 18, 2021: I’ll be presenting to a closed-door session of the California Mortgage Banker’s Association’s Legal Issues Committee. Secret stuff. Fun.
- May 19, 2021: Alan Friel and I will be teaming up for the first time in Session 1 of a CRITICAL presentation to the Association of Corporate Counsel on data, marketing, TCPA and the like. More details soon.
- May 19, 2021: I will also somehow be speaking at MBA’s Legal Issues Conference this day as well–which is classic.
- June 2, 2021: The second piece of that critical ACC presentation. Stay tuned.
- June 9, 2021: Another AWESOME Masterclass session with DNC.com– this time all about REVOCATION of consent. When can it be done? How? What can YOU do to protect yourself? Find out in early June. More details soon.
- June 14-15, 2021: Come catch a Royal’s game and discuss TCPA when I present IN PERSON in Kansas City, MO at the first of a series of massive Leads Council regional events. You won’t want to miss this one.
- June 24-25, 2021: Help me keep things weird when I present IN PERSON in Austin, TX at another Leads Council regional event. More details soon.
- June 30, 2021: I’ll be presenting along with Peggy Daley at the Class Action Money & Ethics (three of my favorite things!) Conference. Fun.
- July 7, 2021: We’ll have the fifth in our series of acclaimed Master Classes, this time focusing on reassigned and wrong numbers– you’ll need this one FOR SURE. More details to come.
- July 22 and 23, 2021: It all leads to this. I’ll be spending my birthday week WITH YOU in IN PERSON in Las Vegas, NV where TCPAWorld.com will be teaming with LeadsCouncil for a first-ever co-branded event. WOAH! This will be THE critical must-attend event of the summer focused on responses to Civil Investigative Demands (CIDs) and TCPA and TSR compliance. A two-day in person event with workshops and critical assistance from Squire Patton Boggs lawyers (including the Archduke!) who will spend over 12 hours with attendees helping them understand the ins and outs of CID responses and compliance with these critical enactments. Lots more to come on this one– but seriously mark your calendars and start looking at flights.