Happy Monday TCPAWorld.
So here’s my latest batch of FTSA filings. We previously reported on Billy Howard jumping into the mix on these, as well as a press release by the Zelman law firm soliciting new FTSA claims.
Well in today’s edition of “Mini TCPAWorld” we find two new firms jumping into the mix as well:
- Marcone v Marc Jones Construction – complaint – 2022CA003200 Orange County
- Defendant is a Foreign Limited Liability Company doing business in Orange County, Florida as a solar roofing sales and installation company
- Calls to cellphone registered on DNC (not a required element of FTSA claim)
- Matthew A. Leibert and John Urban (Orlando firm) New to FTSA.
- ELAINE CORDOVA VS SVM SEGUROS INC – complaint – 2022-7036-CA-01 Miami Dade
- Defendant is an insurance agency that provides auto, health, life and dental coverage to consumers
- Texts (in Spanish).
- Shamis and Edelsberg.
- ADRIANA ROJAS VS EAT CLEAN LLC – complaint – 2022-7040-CA-01 Miami Dade
- Defendant is an insurance agency that provides auto, health, life and dental coverage to consumers.
- Shamis and Edelsberg
- PAUL COOK VS CAPITAL INFUSION LLC – complaint – 2022-7107-CA-01 Miami Dade
- Business lending/line of credit.
- Zachery Z. Zermay. (new to FTSA)
- DAVID WALTON VS CEREBRAL INC – complaint – 2022-7276-CA-01 Miami Dade
- Appears to be on-line medication sales
- Manny Hiraldo.
These cases keep pouring in. Looking forward to my BIG segment at the Class Action Money & Ethics conference in NYC on Monday! We will definitely be discussing the rise of these state suits!