Here’s your latest installment of FTSA litigation on parade. As you can see there are a ton of new filings. Every vertical. Mostly text message cases, however.
- CAMILA ESPINOZA VS RBAH FUNDING LLC – complaint – 2022-9840-CA-01 Miami Dade
- DANIEL HENTSCHEL VS CITIZENS DISABILITY LLC – complaint – 2022-9736-CA-01 Miami Dade
- FABIO GALARCE VS FLY BY JING INC.- complaint – 2022-10366-CA-01 Miami Dade
- HERIBERTO VALIENTE VS NEXGEN GLOBAL LLC – complaint – 2022-10901-CA-01 Miami Dade
- MADELEINE HALL VS LE PETIT SPA LLC – complaint 2022-10557-CA-01 Miami Dade
- MAGIC WILDER VS PROPERTUNITY REAL ESTATE PROS LLC – 2022-11047-CA-01 Miami Dade
- PAUL COOK VS BUSINESS FINANCING PRO – complaint 2022-10779-CA-01 Miami Dade
- Quevedo v Wyze Labs – complaint US DC SD FL 22cv21658
- Quijada v Athletic Propulsion Labs – complaint – US DC SD FL 22-cv-61063
- RICHARD ALLEN VS FREEDOM MENTOR, LLC – complaint – 2022-9550-CA-01 Miami Dade
- Wilder – Real estate company, texts, Zermay Law.
- Valiente – On-line natural health products, Dapeer Law and Manny.
- Cook – Business financing, text, Zermay Law
- Hall – Spa business, text, Shamis & Edelsberg
- Galarce – On-line retailer of condiments/food, text, Shamis& Edelsberg
- Quijada – Athletic shoes, text, Manny and Jibrael Hindi
- Espinoza – Workout classes and equipment, text, Shamis & Edelsberg
- Quevedo – Electronic equipment/wireless doorbell, text, Manny and Jibrael Hindi
- Hentschel – Advocacy group for SSA disability claims, text. Shamis & Edelsberg
- Allen – Real estate investment services and ebooks, texts, Shamis & Edeslberg
BIG thank you to Squire’s Paul Besozzi for keeping me (and, therefore, you) up to date on all of these. That guy is an absolute class act. Tremendous lawyer too.
For those of you wondering, the copy cat Oklahoma bill takes effect November 1, 2022 and I’ve heard from at least one plaintiff’s lawyer that their actively seeking bar-licensed professionals in the state to begin a OTSA practice.