Wells folks, I’ve been teasing it for weeks now but Episode 5 of the Deserve to Win VIDEO podcast is NOW AVAILABLE.
This thing is absolutely stacked and packed and slammed and jammed.
We cover a host of important topics including:
- Brandon Callier’s recent run of TCPA suits seeking to hold folks personally liable for calls;
- A recent win by a TCPA defendant leveraging their policies as proof of compliance;
- Recent aggressive enforcement by state AGs;
- A new suit by Nathen Barton and the machinations around “TCPA University“; and
- The HUGE upcoming mega-trial involving Coldwell Banker and Realogy
After that breakdown we get to the huge interview with Greenwald.
As a reminder, Greenwald was ranked NUMBER ONE as the MOST dangerous TCPA plaintiff’s lawyer in this year’s power rankings.
So if there was EVER an Episode of Deserve to Win you were going to watch, THIS is the one.
Listen in to discover:
- Greenwald’s origin story–where did this guy come from?
- Greenwald’s hugely successful strategy pursuing wrong number TCPA class actions
- How Greenwald LOST one of the biggest class action issues of all
- Greenwald’s take on Article III standing issues
- Greenwald’s take on the recent ruling in Hunstein
- Greenwald’s take on the reassigned number database–does he promise not to sue companies that use it???
Listening to Greenwald you get a real sense of who the guy is and his strategy for selecting and pursuing cases. TONs of useful information for folks who are litigating against Greenwald and those who simply want to avoid being sued by him.
This thing is beefy and tons of fun. ENJOY: