Well folks, I know everyone is looking forward to getting back on the road and to in-person events now that we’re all vaccinated up.
Figured I’d put a few major items on your calendars and share a few events we have scheduled between now and the end of July, 2021.
Without further adieu:
- May 5, 2021: The HUGE Consent Buyer’s Masterclass with dnc.com. I understand loanDepot’s Puja Amin will be running this one. I’ll pitch in here and there. If you’re in the market of buying or selling leads you cannot miss this one. More details soon.
- May 18, 2021: I’ll be presenting to a closed-door session of the California Mortgage Banker’s Association’s Legal Issues Committee. Secret stuff. Fun.
- May 19, 2021: Alan Friel and I will be teaming up for the first time in Session 1 of a CRITICAL presentation to the Association of Corporate Counsel on data, marketing, TCPA and the like. More details soon.
- June 2, 2021: The second piece of that critical ACC presentation. Stay tuned.
- June 9, 2021: Another AWESOME Masterclass session with DNC.com– this time all about REVOCATION of consent. When can it be done? How? What can YOU do to protect yourself? Find out in early June. More details soon.
- June 14-15, 2021: Come catch a Royal’s game and discuss TCPA when I present IN PERSON in Kansas City, MO at the first of a series of massive Leads Council regional events. You won’t want to miss this one.
- June 24-25, 2021: Help me keep things weird when I present IN PERSON in Austin, TX at another Leads Council regional event. More details soon.
- June 30, 2021: I’ll be presenting along with Peggy Daley at the Class Action Money & Ethics (three of my favorite things!) Conference. Fun.
- July 7, 2021: We’ll have the fifth in our series of acclaimed Master Classes, this time focusing on reassigned and wrong numbers– you’ll need this one FOR SURE. More details to come.
- July 22 and 23, 2021: It all leads to this. I’ll be spending my birthday week WITH YOU in IN PERSON in Las Vegas, NV where TCPAWorld.com will be teaming with LeadsCouncil for a first-ever co-branded event. WOAH! This will be THE critical must-attend event of the summer focused on responses to Civil Investigative Demands (CIDs) and TCPA and TSR compliance. A two-day in person event with workshops and critical assistance from Squire Patton Boggs lawyers (including the Archduke!) who will spend over 12 hours with attendees helping them understand the ins and outs of CID responses and compliance with these critical enactments. Lots more to come on this one– but seriously mark your calendars and start looking at flights.
Looking into the Third and Fourth Quarters there is a TON more to come. Including likely events for the CBA, MBA, CMBA, the Cannabis Industry Trade Association with it all leading to:
The BIGGEST MOST CRITICAL TCPA SUMMIT EVER– December 6th and 7th, 2021 in St. Pete’s. Just go ahead and book this one now. I am scheduled to attend the entire event and speak both days, along with a pile of others outstanding practitioners from TCPAWorld and beyond. There is nothing better than spending days together locked in a room together talking TCPA….
Ok fine it doesn’t sound super cool when you say it out loud but trust me it really is awesome fun and it is easily my favorite event of the year. (Sooo glad it is back!)
See you on the road TCPAWorld.