Well folks I have been teasing this for long enough. Here it is–our first episode of Deserve to Win.
I think you’re going to love it.
- The huge changes to online disclosures imposed by Berman;
- The FTC being back to full strength;
- The FTC’s new earth shattering telemarketing record retention rules (is this constitutional?)
- Lead providers being chased for allegedly fraudulent leads in Mantha;
- And recalling the central debate in Plato’s Republic, we debate whether being a “good guy” in the call center game makes sense in light of all the bad actors.
The team includes the Troutman Firm’s FANTASTIC new associate Brittany Andres (the Baroness) as well as Digital Thrive’s renowned General Counsel Puja J. Amin (Queenie!). And of course the mysterious PJ, the head of Direct Marketing Wizard and one of the nation’s most effective and compliant call center and direct mail operators. As well as the humble Czar, of course.
The Deserve to Win Podcast Crew
And of course, we are joined by the WOLF of the TCPA himself, Anthony Paronich. Paronich is one of the most feared class action litigators in the TCPAWorld. He is brilliant, relentless and exceptionally strategic. But he is willing to share his thoughts on what companies can do to AVOID being targeted in TCPA suits.
TCPA Class Action Master Anthony Paronich–AKA the Wolf
He even tells our viewers what they can do to DESERVE TO WIN in TCPA suits. You won’t want to miss it.
Enjoy and be sure to LIKE the video, SHARE it on social media and FOLLOW our YouTube Channel. All of this helps the Czar and the Troutman Firm a lot. So thank you!
How funny is this thumbnail BTW?
Oh and since I promised Queenie. Milk or cereal first? (Watch to understand.)