The Czar explains the Public Knowledge proposal in ~1 min. For more GREAT content follow our INCREDIBLE YouTube Channel
No not the Tax Day deadline, the NPRM Comment Deadline! 🤭
Happy Monday TCPAWorld! May is gearing up to be a busy month so dropping in to remind folks that the NPRM Comment deadline is May 8!
As the Czar says “This is not a drill. Fight to save your industry folks.”
WHAT IS GOING ON? Really important issues here!
- Whether to require terminating mobile wireless providers to block text messages when notified by the Commission that they are likely scams?
- Text message authentication?
- Extending Do-Not-Call protections to marketing text messages?
- Banning the practice of obtaining a single consumer consent as justification for calls and texts from multiple sellers and potential fraudsters?
WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?
Tell them how these changes affect you and your business. The Commission seeks comments.
Comments Due: MAY 8, 2023
Reply Comments Due: JUNE 6, 2023
WHERE DO YOU FILE?
You may submit comments, identified by CG Docket Nos. 02-278 and 21-402, by any of the following methods:
- Electronic Filers: Comments may be filed electronically using the internet by accessing the ECFS: http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/.
- Paper Filers: Parties who choose to file by paper must file an original and one copy of each filing.
Filings can be sent by commercial overnight courier, or by first-class or overnight U.S. Postal Service mail. All filings must be addressed to the Commission’s Secretary, Office of the Secretary, Federal Communications Commission.
- Commercial overnight mail (other than U.S. Postal Service Express Mail and Priority Mail) must be sent to 9050 Junction Drive, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701.
- U.S. Postal Service first-class, Express, and Priority mail must be addressed to 45 L Street NE, Washington, DC 20554.
This is your chance to share your experience and/or concerns but only for a limited time!
Til next time, Countess!