Just wanted to check in to assure you that TCPAWorld isn’t broken. We’re still here but there has been a stunning silence in terms of TCPA decisions this week.
Usually when we hit a slow news week I’ll do a deep dive analysis into this trend or that development, but it has been a busy work week for me so… I’m doing a top 10 post instead. haha.
So here’s a list of the top ten best-read articles of the year so far–in case you missed any of them:
- 10. Did the NRA Just Take Down the TCPA? CRITICAL New Ruling Holds Facebook Requires “Use” of R&SNG and Not Just Capacity
- 9. OUCH: Stunning $4.3MM Judgment Entered Against TCPA Defendant After it Failed to Respond to Class RFAs
- 8. NEW YORK SENATE PANEL APPROVES ROBOCALL BILL
- 7. THE HUNSTEIN COMPLAINTS ARE POURING IN: Eleventh Circuit Ruling Produces Predictably Swift Deluge of Class Action Litigation
- 6. HERE IT IS– Part 2 of That Definitive Guide to the New Florida Robocall Bill You’ve Been Waiting For (Section 501.616(6) and (7))
- 5. SOMEBODY OWES NAVIENT $1.14MM BUCKS!: And It Isn’t Me…
- 4. HERE THEY ARE: The Most Helpful TCPA Graphics Ever (You’re Welcome!)
- 3. COUNTERPUNCH: Here’s What the Plaintiff’s Bar is Saying About Why Facebook May Not Be As Solid a Win for Callers as It First Appears
- 2. HERE IT IS– Part 1 of That Definitive Guide to the New Florida Robocall Bill You’ve Been Waiting For (Section 501.059)
And the number 1 article of the year so far?
No surprise here:
- FACEBOOK IS OUT!: The 6 Most Critical Take Aways–and One Most Important Question–Following the Supreme Court’s HUGE TCPA ATDS Ruling Today
If you’re still bored after reading those great articles, consult your therapist. Just kidding. Instead, do something valuable–like re-watching an episode of Unprecedented or two to hold you over until more great TCPA content is available–probably tomorrow.
Also for those of you headed to LeadsCon– the Countess will be making an in person appearance. Top golf!