So I was looking over some statistics last night and I was surprised to find that October, 2022 brought the most visitors EVER to TCPAWorld.com–even more than April, 2021 when Facebook was decided.
When I reviewed the stories from this month, however, I realized that this was actually a MASSIVE month for the Troutman Firm and the TCPAWorld as a whole.
- The month started with news that Greenwald had hit Snap for $5MM;
- Then a Court followed the ridiculous Panzarella ATDS interpretation;
- We did a HUGE webinar on whether texts are still the safest communication channel;
- Then we learned Allstate had OVERPAID by a mile in a TCPA settlement;
- Next, we dropped our MASSIVE 5th Edition of Deserve to Win with Greenwald as our guest!;
- Then the BIGGEST NEWS of the year–Queenie joined Troutman Firm!
And that was all just in the first week of October!
- Porch got destroyed on appeal and damaged all of our chances in DNC cases;
- AEP season opened up!;
- Troutman Firm went to Affy Expo!;
- Troutman Firm had its INCREDIBLE website video shoot;
- Wells Fargo won a big ATDS suit;
- Six Mexican workers saves Visalus (maybe)!;
Gees, what a month. But somehow it is not over!:
- We launch CIPA Sundays;
- The Duchess joins Troutman Firm!;
- Another TCPA case may be headed to the Supreme Court;
- R.E.A.C.H. is formally incorporated!!!;
- I team up with Mike Ferree for a HUGE compliance update;
And last, not not least: WE OPENED A MIAMI OFFICE!
Holy smokes. What a month.
In one month then, Troutman Firm added three HITTERS to the team, launched a trade organization, opened a second office, attended a conference, spent a day recording video for a website, delivered on two webinars, published 35 articles, dropped one video podcast and recorded another– all while deftly and successfully guiding our clients through massive class litigation and providing critical compliance advice and counseling.
So what have you been up to?
Look, rarely do a pause to take stock of accomplishments. But October, 2022 was really something special around here. Thanks for pausing to relive it with me.
More great stuff around the corner, however. Stick around and see what happens next. 🙂